[Interest] Getting a QImage from an QML Image, protocol, , agnostic QImage?

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Fri Apr 14 15:56:18 CEST 2017

And some 12 year old kid will do a Web search, find the interest archive
messages then do exactly that. Once they release their app into the wild
they will be in all kinds of legal trouble. That is why I chimed in.
These posts live forever at various places on the Internet. From a
technical perspective it is very easy to fetch an image, write it to a
local file, then load it for display. Legally, not-so-much.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com