[Interest] Getting a QImage from an QML Image, protocol, , agnostic QImage?

André Pönitz apoenitz at t-online.de
Sun Apr 16 13:16:22 CEST 2017

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 08:56:18AM -0500, Roland Hughes wrote:
> And some 12 year old kid will do a Web search, find the interest archive
> messages then do exactly that. Once they release their app into the wild
> they will be in all kinds of legal trouble. That is why I chimed in. These
> posts live forever at various places on the Internet. From a technical
> perspective it is very easy to fetch an image, write it to a local file,
> then load it for display. Legally, not-so-much.

Can you please qualify your statements with the jurisdiction you
are personally interested/are forced|choose to live in/whatever?
This might help people to set a suitable filter.

Fortunately, there are still places in the world where 12 year
olds are allowed to behave as 12 year olds (and worst case bring
their parents into trouble...)

Andre'