[Interest] [Qt3D] SkyboxEntity textures are not rendered on Windows 7 (just black)

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 21:56:42 CEST 2017

Hi Sean,

As I wrote, I try to prepare test case example with same "basis" of 3d as
in my application, but it suddenly turned out to be valid.
Unfortunately I can't provide my entire application.

> Not sure what could be wrong off hand.

Ok, never mind then. It's not so important. I'll try to do test case latter
when got time for this.

Just had a little hope that you'll easy solve this, something like "Yes, in
commit #... we've changed ... so you need to ..." :)
Sorry for bothering.