[Interest] Getting a QImage from an QML Image, protocol, , agnostic QImage?

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Sun Apr 16 21:27:54 CEST 2017

Follow your own advice and enjoy the communal prison showers.

If you wish to purchase a copy of the novel which got those reviews you
can find it here:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/john-smith-roland-hughes/1102176003?ean=9780982358061

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/718180938?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=2

    /Mr. Hughes' book reminds me of reading Plato's books Phaedo and
    Meno. When you first start it is not what you are expecting and you
    kind of question why you are reading it. /

https://booklife.com/project/john-smith-last-known-survivor-of-the-microsoft-wars-2750

    /George Orwell’s novel ‘1984’ is referenced. I believe that Roland
    Hughes’ novel should be considered as important as ‘1984’ and Aldous
    Huxley’s ‘Brave New World’. Highly recommended as a thought
    provoking and fascinating read./

//

--
Roland Hughes, President