[Interest] Another query on GTK platform theme/style

Dan Allen dan at jerber.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 19:19:25 CEST 2017

I'm going around in circles then Sergio.

My initial query was:

"So I guess my question is, will a GTK style that is compatible with the
default GTK3 platform theme be re-introduced into a future version of Qt
such that applications run in Ubuntu Gnome with a native look and feel?
Or worse case, will one be added to the qtstyleplugins package?"

Thiago stated:

The Gtk3 style and platform theme is still part of Qt. It's in qtbase.

I don't know who's correct, but I'd appreciate someone clarifying as
this is confusing.