[Interest] Tired of QML

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Apr 18 20:44:49 CEST 2017

> Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:26 AM
> From: "Vlad Stelmahovsky" <vladstelmahovs
>
> if you tired of QML, go take some html+css+js as a antipattern and come back relaxed to QML

I'm a firm believer that no one in their right mind would have invented web development from scratch as it has become by iteration.

However there is progress. React+JSX gets you something close to QML. And you can bolt QML into a browser with QMLWeb. But you're still subject to the limitations of JS and the DOM.

I like the convergent evolution of JSX and QML, with the edge to QML of course. ;-)