[Interest] Qt/QML fullscreen app not visible through Teamviewer on Windows

Simon Everts simoneverts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 15:45:50 CEST 2017

Hi Cornelius,

Did you find a solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue.
When using Angle I can see the application using Teamviewer, but under
Angle the application freezes randomly so that's not really an option (it
actually unfreezes as soon I login with Teamviewer, so that's a little
weird too).

Best regards,
Simon