[Interest] Crash with Qt application that use OpenGL

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 19:27:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I think that I have found a crash in the nvidia drivers made by QtQuick.

On the computer on which our application crash at startup in the
nvoglv32.dll QtCreator crash too in the same way, that it why I suspect
that it comes from Qt.

It seems to be specific to the following configuration:
 - Nvidia geforce 1060 or 1070 at least (can't reproduce with a 980 GTX)
 - driver version 381.65

Other things that may have an impact
 - Windows 10 64bit, with creator update

Does someone have the same issue?

I will made some test with a basic QtQuick application to be sure and
eventually fill a bug.

--
Xavier