[Interest] Win10: GUI Program only runs as Admin

Konrad Rosenbaum konrad at silmor.de
Tue Aug 1 12:48:09 CEST 2017

Hi,

my program does not need explicit installation: you copy it into its
directory and start it. Usually this works like a charm.

One of my users has the problem that the program does not run as normal
user under Windows 10, but it does run as Administrator. The error that
pops up for a normal user looks like the one shown if qwindows.dll cannot
be found (it is located in a sub-directory where the program normally
expects it).

Any ideas how I could go about reproducing and fixing this problem?

  Konrad