[Interest] QML debugger doesn't work for big cmake-based project

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:25:53 CEST 2017

Hmm.. ok, I will try.. But I'm a bit skeptical it will help because
I've never seem 'waitng for connection' (although I know for sure
there is QQuickWindow creation in code). Is there any tricks which
might force QML Debugger to start listening connections earlier and
attach it to QML engine manually?