[Interest] iOS : Files in iCloud

Romain Rachenne romain.rachenne at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:35:44 CEST 2017

Hello, on the forum, someone said me to send it by mail here.

I have an application which launch a specific type of files on Windows and
Mac. I wanted it on iOS.

All is ok, but I can't acces files in iCloud with my QFileDialog.

I completed the .plist, and I can copy files in the tmp folder. But I want
to modify the file in iCloud, not his copy.

I had an idea, and add UISupportsDocumentBrowser in .plist to launch the
app from the file in iCloud. This launch the app but not the file.

So I have two questions : How can I acces to files in iCloud ? How can I
read the file when iCloud launch my app with it.

Thank you.