[Interest] Looking for C++/Qt/VTK Software Developer in Stockholm

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 12:56:17 CEST 2017

Hi all,

This is primarily for Qt-ers in the Stockholm area.

We’re looking for a talented software developer to join us at our
office in Stockholm. Our primary product is a revolutionary new drill
core analysis machine for the mining industry. You’ll be working with
me and the rest of the team in building cross-platform visualization
and data exploration applications using C++, Qt and VTK. The team is a
happy mix of software developers, physicists and mechanical engineers.

If like me, you find cross-discipline cooperation exciting, and value
the freedom to innovate and pick your own tools, you’ll find the work
very rewarding.

Experience in building 2D/3D visualization tools, especially using Qt
and VTK, is highly meritable, as is experience in the F/OSS
communities. If you also have some Python skills (PyQt/QML,
numpy/scipy, Django, …) and a keen interest in usability and user
experience, then you’re our perfect candidate.

Sounds interesting? Just send me an email at first name dot last name
at orexplore dot com.

This is a permanent position, on-site in Stockholm, and some
proficiency in Swedish (both spoken and written) is a must.

Our (out-of-date and to-be-revamped) website is at http://www.orexplore.com/.

Cheers,
Elvis