[Interest] Qt5.9 installer's default package selection

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Dec 7 16:26:04 CET 2017

I have noticed in the Qt 5.9 installer (at least for macOS and Linux) that when the "wizard" gets to the package selection page the ONLY thing that is by default selected is QtCreator and QtSpeech. *Nothing* else is selected? Curios as to the reasoning behind this setting. I would almost rather have it install everything versus nothing. We have an IT department that just blindly installs Qt and we have to call them back to instruct them to click some more buttons during the installation.

--
Michael Jackson | Owner, President
      BlueQuartz Software
[e] mike.jackson at bluequartz.net