[Interest] Qt Location GeoServices plugin to use geo-referenced image file as map source

Richard Lang richard at satco.co.nz
Fri Dec 8 00:29:16 CET 2017

Concluded that this wouldn't be the greatest idea as the implementation
would be less than straightforward, and in practice any non-trivial map
image would likely be large enough that an initial tiling step, followed
by use of one of the standard tiled mapping plugins referencing a local
tile set would be more appropriate anyway.

Refer
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47670504/writing-a-custom-qt-location-geoservices-plugin-to-use-geo-referenced-image-file