[Interest] QWE 5.9.3/Linux: chromium build trips over headers from the installed system openssl, protobuf-cpp

Michal Klocek michal.klocek at qt.io
Fri Dec 22 15:00:00 CET 2017

Hi

I am sorry to say that but your build environment looks broken.
Returning -I/opt/local/include for glib-2.0 (if this is true) is bogus
and it will include newer openssl headers, since there are in
/opt/local/include/openssl, (according to your build log). It looks like
sth is misconfigured for pkg-config. Please note pkg-cofig always strips
out system paths (expect you explicitly set PKG_CONFIG_ALLOW_SYSTEM_CFLAGS
/ PKG_CONFIG_ALLOW_SYSTEM_LIBS).

Br

Michal