[Interest] 5.8.0: "Could not find feature posix_fallocate" in sqlite.pri on Windows

mail at herrdiel.de mail at herrdiel.de
Wed Feb 8 02:22:36 CET 2017

Smack dab in the middle...

Am 06.02.2017 um 22:39 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> [...]
> Not so for Sqlite. The plugin should have come with your binary installation.
> So you should not need to recompile. The fact that you were trying was quite
> surprising.
>
> BTW, why?
As far as I understand, the (or one) reason might be that the code uses
the SQLite Online Backup API:
@
https://github.com/Professi/cuteentitymanager/blob/master/src/sqlitebackupprocessor.cpp,
Line 117ff:
pBackup=sqlite3_backup_init(pTo,"main",pFrom,"main");

if(pBackup){

(void)sqlite3_backup_step(pBackup,-1);

(void)sqlite3_backup_finish(pBackup);

}
@

> The problem is in entitymanager/src/src.pro. Please attach or give me
> a link
> to where it's present.
In
https://github.com/Professi/cuteentitymanager/blob/master/src/src.pro
Line 106ff we have
@include($$[QT_INSTALL_PREFIX]/../Src/qtbase/src/3rdparty/sqlite.pri)@
--> exactly what you assumed!
> And your code is trying to include(src/3rdparty/sqlite/sqlite.pri).

If this is replaced by four lines taken from src.pro, the problem seems
solved:
@
DEFINES+=SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSIONSQLITE_OMIT_COMPLETESQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESISSQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE

!contains(CONFIG,largefile):DEFINES+=SQLITE_DISABLE_LFS

INCLUDEPATH+=$$[QT_INSTALL_PREFIX]/../Src/qtbase/src/3rdparty/sqlite

SOURCES+=$$[QT_INSTALL_PREFIX]/../Src/qtbase/src/3rdparty/sqlite/sqlite3.c

@

Is this a recommendable way?

Thank you so much for your help and kudos for what you do for the community!

Sebastian

--
http://www.classintouch.de - Tablet-Software für Lehrer