[Interest] Problem to use Firebase (QML/IOS APP) push notification.

Manoel Neto manoelnetom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:25:09 CET 2017

Hi,
   We are facing some issues when using Firebase API for push notification
messages. We had download the SDK, config the .pro file with all the info
needed:

QMAKE_LFLAGS += $(inherited) -ObjC -l"c++" -l"sqlite3" -l"z" -......
Q_ENABLE_BITCODE.value = NO
Q_ENABLE_BITCODE.name = ENABLE_BITCODE
QMAKE_MAC_XCODE_SETTINGS += Q_ENABLE_BITCODE

and so on... but, when we try to build we face the error:

warning: -headerpad_max_install_names is ignored when used with
-bitcode_bundle (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE=YES)

*....FirebaseInstanceID.framework/FirebaseInstanceID(FIRInstanceID_f1c7b87334194547f6fc71d4571606ae.o)'
does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode enabled (Xcode
setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from the vendor, or
disable bitcode for this target. for architecture x86_64*
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

We try to change Q_ENABLE_BITCODE.value = YES and we got the same issue...

Any ideas ?

Best R,
Manoel

--