[Interest] How set default Android APK name?

Serge K gourmand at inbox.ru
Mon Feb 13 20:40:21 CET 2017

First the small error was in all my projects - they used same path in ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR. Therefore all projects used same AndroidManifest.xml including same package name and icons. Therefore each one installed application tried replace another one installed before.

Second the resulting file name is important exactly - it will be needed change it manually each time before distribution. May be you do not know but operating systems cannot save different files with same name in one directory...