[Interest] QMAKE_ASSET_CATALOGS

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Jan 3 20:05:48 CET 2017

Is there more comprehensive documentation?

I have been deploying Qt-based iOS apps for years, and I am currently using:

launch_images_actual.files = $$PWD/ios/Launch.xib $$PWD/ios/LaunchImage-iOS7-Portrait at 2x.png
QMAKE_BUNDLE_DATA += launch_images_actual
ios_icon.files = $$files($$PWD/ios/AppIcon*.png)
QMAKE_BUNDLE_DATA += ios_icon

I've heard about xcassettes, but don't know much about them.