[Interest] suppressing "modalSession has been exited prematurely - check for a reentrant call to endModalSession:"

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Wed Jan 11 07:14:49 CET 2017

Hi all,

happy 2017!

In my current GUI code I have a few simple QDialogs that are called via
their exec_() methods.
Unfortunately with the version of QT that I have to use there is this
bug <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-37699> that spits out this
warning under OSX when such modal dialogs are closed again:
     "modalSession has been exited prematurely - check for a reentrant
call to endModalSession"

I may re-write the code to use QDialog.open() instead and refactor
everything so use QDialog's respective signals.
But before I do that I thought I'd check in to see of there is an easy
way to suppress this warning as it is benign afaik?!

Cheers,
frank

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com> 	*vfx compositing