[Interest] QWebView and Joomla pages

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Thu Jan 12 09:04:57 CET 2017

Thanks Kai,

thanks for the quick reply!
I'd be quite happy to read the CSS files from the server rather than
injecting locally, but I know little about CSS and the website has a
whole bunch that all happily cross import things.
I have attached the css folder from the website as that will tell you
more than my ramblings

If it's possible to simply point QWebView to that online folder and make
sense of it on the fly, I would be perfectly happy.

Otherwise I guess I will have to figure out how to merge all these
things into a master css.

Cheers,
frank