[Interest] QWebView and Joomla pages

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Sun Jan 15 02:22:34 CET 2017

Hi Kai,

my apologies for not replying earlier!
Thank you for the explanation, so it sounds like its "should just work".
After reading your explanation I realised that the html I am feeding
into the WebView comes directly from a data base query and does not
include the headers you see in the source of the web page.

So I suppose if I find the right CSS files and add the respective lines
back to the downloaded html before feeding it into WebView via setHtml
it should work?!
e.g.:

cssHeaders = '<head><link rel="stylesheet"
href="/templates/yoo_sync/base.css" /></head>'

     webView.setHtml(cssHeaders + html)

Those particular css files don't give me what I'm aft so I need to dig
up the correct one, but should this work?

Cheers,
frank