[Interest] Doubt extending my app functions ability

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 20 01:08:53 CET 2017

On 1/12/2017 6:23 AM, Ernesto wrote:

> Hello to everyone,
>
> My name is Ernesto. I am a beginner in Qt programming and I have an
> specifics problems whit my first big project (desktop app). Let me explain
> myself:
>
> I have to include plugins or add-ons to my application for new file format
> types....

Ernesto, I don't know if you finally solved your issues, but I've just posted
the project I have been working on which uses Qt plug-ins in the ways I
previously described:

http://github.com/b0bh00d/Newsroom

This should give you a good example of a working Qt application that uses
plug-ins to extend its functionality.Sorry I wasn't able to reference it earlier.