[Interest] Doubt extending my app functions ability

Ernesto ernestoac at icrt.cu
Thu Jan 19 21:36:01 CET 2017

Bob,

Thanks to you I achieved my goal, in my last mail about Qt plugins I
only had a questions about the diferences of "reinterpret_cas" and
"dynamic_cast" which you answered me whit a link of a web page that
explain all cast operators of C++.

However I will look around your link above and I will comment you about it.

Thanks again.

Your friend,

Ernesto