[Interest] webenginewidgets and Qt 5.8 for WinRT armv7 kit

Charles-Elie Gentil mail at jiyuusoft.net
Thu Jan 26 07:51:06 CET 2017

Hi,

You can rebuild WebKit from community release : http://download.qt.io/community_releases/5.8/5.8.0-final/

For WebView, I think that it’s the same problem that I’ve had (in my case, WebView could not remember the login, password, … but on Android device).

To fixe this issue, I've modified the source and I've rebuilt Qt for Android.
To modify the source : https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-56775 <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-56775>

Here for example, the command to rebuild Qt for Android on my Mac :
./configure -xplatform android-g++ -nomake tests -nomake examples -android-ndk /Users/charlie/Library/Android/sdk/ndk-bundle -android-sdk /Users/charlie/Library/Android/sdk/ -skip qttranslations -skip qtwebkit -skip qtserialport -skip qtwebkit-examples -no-warnings-are-errors -qt-zlib -prefix /Applications/Qt/5.8/android

Maybe that this solution can help you,

Good luck.

Best regards,

Charlie