[Interest] android deploy issue

qt next qtnext at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:18:10 CET 2017

Hi,

I have some android application that was compiling and deploying fine to
apk before but now I have the following error :

mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory'xxxl'

22:13:29: Le processus
"C:\qt\Qt5.8.0-android\Tools\mingw530_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe" s'est
terminé normalement.

22:13:29: No application .pro file found, not building an APK.

22:13:29: Temps écoulé : 00:08

 I am using Windows 10 and Qt creator   / QT 5.8 for android ... same issue
on two differents computers. It's an application (not a lib) and I don't
know why I have this issue. it .so compile fine, so it's only an issue with
creating the apk.

I am a little bit lost :(