[Interest] Qt World Summit call for presentation extension till Sunday June 4.

Tero Kojo tero.kojo at qt.io
Thu Jun 1 14:44:04 CEST 2017

Hello,

We have received an excellent number of talk proposals, thank you to everyone who submitted a topic!

Due to the last minute submission rush, we are extending the deadline to this Sunday, 4th June.
That is the final deadline when the submission will close.

After that you can expect the evaluation panel to take a couple of weeks to go through everything and get back to you with the decisions.

Best,
Tero