[Interest] Qt3D on Android

Paul Lemire paul.lemire at kdab.com
Wed Jun 7 12:30:06 CEST 2017

Hi Max,

I just removed the android part in the .pro (I was left with
os|tvos|winrt {
   warning( "This example is not supported for android, ios, tvos, or winrt.")
}
), compiled and deployed. It actually works fine on Android. I guess the
warning was there because it was assumed Android would use Qt3D with QML and
not pure C++ and widgets. But technically there's nothing stopping C++  Qt3D
examples from working on Android.

I hope that helps,

Paul