[Interest] [ANNOUNCE] GammaRay 2.8.0
allen.winter at kdab.com
Thu Jun 8 15:18:01 CEST 2017
Announcing GammaRay 2.8.0
Highlights of this Release:
* Fix possible deadlock in WinDLL injector.
* Add code navigation for C++-created objects (Linux-only, requires a debug build).
* Add legend for the QtQuick inspector overlay.
* Add QtQuickControls2 layout support in the QtQuick inspector.
* Add layouting grid overlay to the QtQuick inspector.
* Add support for non-QtIviProperty properties in QtIvi modules.
* Improved QtQuick2 remote view performance.
* Basic support for the QtQuick2 software renderer.
* Add QtQuick Control 2 tracing support.
* Improved lifetime tracking of dynamic meta objects.
* Fix alive instance counts not updating correcting in the meta object browser.
* Add instance count statistics for QML-defined types in the meta object browser.
* Fix crash when debugging dynamically created QtSCXML state machines.
* Improved object navigation to the QtIvi inspector.
* Improved icon visuals with light/dark color schemes.
* Add QTimeZone database browser to the locale inspector.
* Allow to specify a working directory in the graphical launcher.
* Fix rendering corruption caused by runtime switching of QSG render modes.
* Dynamically negotiate QDataStream serialization format, fixes corruption of large QDateTime values.
... and much more
The source code can be found on GitHub at: https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay
Tarballs and zipballs for v2.8.0 are available from: https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay/releases
For Linux users:
* we provide pre-built (against Qt5) packages for some popular distributions at:
* for those of you still using Qt4 we also provide the Qt4 probe from:
For OS users:
* we provide homebrew recipes for a Qt5 version and the Qt4 probe at
For Windows users:
* you'll need to build from source as we do not provide installers yet
GammaRay is a tool to poke around in a Qt-application and also to manipulate
the application to some extent. GammaRay uses various DLL injection
techniques to hook into an application at runtime and provide access to a
lot of interesting information.
For more information about GammaRay, please visit http://www.kdab.com/gammaray
Allen Winter | allen.winter at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (USA) LLC, a KDAB Group company
Tel. USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322) ext3
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4661 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Interest