[Interest] First Qt 5.9.1 snapshot available

Bullinger, Julius julius.bullinger at intel.com
Mon Jun 19 15:16:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

Since there is only one global Qt Quick Compiler component, it seems like it will be updated to 5.9.1-0-201706131028 even if the snapshot is not installed. Is this intended behavior?

Are the Qt Quick Compiler versions compatible between releases? Can I also use it with Qt 5.9.0? What about Qt 5.7.1?

If not, is there a way to install an older version?

Thanks and br,
Julius