[Interest] Online installer: How to properly remove old versions of documentation/examples?

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Mon Jun 19 16:18:35 CEST 2017

Hi,

This sounds like a bug, please feel free to create a bug report.

Anyhow, as a workaround you can launch the maintenance tool with the --show-virtual-components argument. This will show you also packages that are usually hidden in the user interface, because they should be automatically enabled or disabled. You should be able to find any installed documentation packages there and e.g. remove the "Qt 5.7 Examples".

Regards

Kai