[Interest] Qt3D Reading from a Compute Shader

Russell, Matthew MRussell at neptec.com
Fri Mar 3 22:54:46 CET 2017

Hi,

I was able to build 5.9a (93b18e36e4cee7daccb24b986823360d1707c0a4), but my build can't seem to find the BufferCapture QML object.  The file itself exists, i.e.

/home/matt/usr/local/Qt-5.9.0/include/Qt3DRender/5.9.0/Qt3DRender/private/buffercapture_p.h

And I'm able to build against Qt5.9 in that directory, everything else seems to work, but it simply won't find that QML object.  I'm using CMake as my build system, is there something special I have to do to find this object?

This is my first time running Qt from a build from source.

Thanks,