[Interest] How do you want to select exactly C++11 with GCC 6+?

Viktor Engelmann viktor.engelmann at qt.io
Thu Mar 9 14:24:13 CET 2017

I'd prefer option I, because saying "I want X" feels more precise and to
the point than "I don't want Y". In a restaurant, you don't order "not
fish", do you?

--

Viktor Engelmann
Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489 Berlin

Viktor.Engelmann at qt.io
+49 151 26784521

http://qt.io
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B