[Interest] Semi transparent background for contextual menu

Nicolas Krieger nicolas.krieger-medecom29 at orange.fr
Thu Mar 16 15:56:05 CET 2017

Hi,

I try to have a contextual menu with a semi-transparent background. I
didnt manage to to it with QMenu, so I decided to use a custom widget.

I have no problem to have a widget with a semi-transparent background, I
just changed the alpha of the background color.

My problem is that I want this widget to behave like a contextual menu,
that is to say, I want it to be closed when focus is lost. But this is
lot as soon as I clic on a children-widget of this menu. I don't know
how to do.

Nicolas Krieger