[Interest] Qt3D filtering for different renderviews

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:20:23 CEST 2017

Hi Juan,

> How can I make the second renderview to skip the background entity?

With help of LayerFilter.

> I have tried to add a LayerFilter for it, but that way I have to add a
Layer component to each object in my scene, which is not practical.

Totally agree. It would be nice if you add suggestion to add exclude option
into LayerFilter (for example).
By the way I posted related suggestion for SceneLoader
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-54744

> Any idea?

Did you try Scene 3D Item with single renderview and transparent background
+ Quick Rectangle with gradient behind it?
(I hadn't done such things, just a suggestion)

---
With regards, Oleg