[Interest] [android] How to avoid deploying extra styles

Лагнер, Сергей developer at lagner.ru
Fri May 5 07:16:11 CEST 2017

Hello all.

We are going to use Qt Quick Controls 2.0 for our Android application.
I have built android apk and I see it contains
libqml_QtQuick_Controls.2_Material_libqtquickcontrols2materialstyleplugin.so
libqml_QtQuick_Controls.2_Universal_libqtquickcontrols2universalstyleplugin.so

The problem is that all our controls have a custom style and we do not want
to deploy extra libs.
Neither Material nor Universal styles are needed. Thereby a number of
questions here.

Is there any option to configure and build qt without universal, material
styles?
Is there any option to say androiddeployqt do not deploy this libs?