[Interest] QWebEngineView + QSurfaceFormat == errors in console

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Sat May 6 18:28:13 CEST 2017

Based on this discussion I have created two issue:

"QWebEngineView outputs errors when using QSurfaceFormat::CoreProfile"
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-60605

"Qt3DWindow constructor should not call QSurfaceFormat::setDefaultFormat()"
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-60614

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>