[Interest] Calls for Presentations open for Qt World Summit 2017 and Meeting C++

Tero Kojo tero.kojo at qt.io
Wed May 10 12:47:17 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'd like to remind everybody that we have the Call for Presentations for Qt World Summit 2017 open.
https://www.qtworldsummit.com/call-for-presentations/
If you have anything that might be interesting to the Qt world, please take the time to submit your proposal.
Topics can range from very technical to quite high level.

And while I'm at it,
Meeting C++ 2017 has their Call for Talks open too. And they are looking for especially new speakers:
http://meetingcpp.com/index.php/newsreader/items/reaching-out-for-new-speakers-at-meeting-c-2017.html
So if your topic is C++ related, and would be of interest to that audience, consider that as another possible venue.

Best,
Tero