[Interest] [Development] Calls for Presentations open for Qt World Summit 2017 and Meeting C++

Milian Wolff milian.wolff at kdab.com
Mon May 15 14:59:24 CEST 2017

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:47:17 PM CEST Tero Kojo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to remind everybody that we have the Call for Presentations for Qt
> World Summit 2017 open.
> https://www.qtworldsummit.com/call-for-presentations/
> If you have anything that might be interesting to the Qt world, please take
> the time to submit your proposal. Topics can range from very technical to
> quite high level.

Tero,

your decision to use surveymonkey for this has lead to a big problem: When I
handed in one talk, I cannot easily hand in a second talk. The software tells
me "You have already taken this survey." with no apparent way around this.

Can you please tell me, and anyone else who may run into this situation, on
how we can circumvent this obvious tool limitation?

Thanks

--
Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: +49-30-521325470