[Interest] black screen with iOS app over airplay?

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Fri May 12 03:16:42 CEST 2017

Hello! Has anyone else had a problem with Qt apps only showing as a black screen when mirroring an iOS device over airplay? Other apps display fine, but then the AirPlay display turns black when the Qt app is brought to the front.

Granted, I am using Reflector 2 to show the iPad screen on my Mac with latest macOS Sierra, (in order to show the iPad on a projector), but it just uses the AirPlay protocol on the iOS end so I assume it is a problem with the Qt iOS view.

Thanks!