[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 68, Issue 13

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Wed May 17 21:30:44 CEST 2017

Shawn,

On 05/17/2017 04:51 AM, interest-request at qt-project.org wrote:

>> so Eclipse is next best option. No, KDevelop does things completely different from Qt
> What does that mean?
Unless the KDevelop crown did a complete and total about face with their
re-write and dropping of of most languages, Qt development with KDevelop
didn't use .pro files or the same make system. If that has changed I
would like a link to documentation for the new world order.

>>   I'm told the library issue is an actual problem
> Why?
Some things not backwardly compatible. At least that is what I'm told.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com