[Interest] [Android-development] Android Mouse Wheel Support missing

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Fri May 19 16:37:54 CEST 2017

Qt really works great on Android / iOS for mobile business apps

But the missing Mouse Wheel Support on Android is a show stopper for
some of my customers using Android devices with

  * wireless Bluetooth Mouse
  * BlackBerry Android KEYone with physical capazative keyboard
  * Samsung S8 / S8+ with Samsung DeX connected to Ethernet, HD Monitor,
    Mouse, Keyboard

scrolling through lists using the scrollbar is much slower as using
Mouse Wheel or swiping on capazative keyboards.

Native APPs and other x-platform frameworks are supporting the wheel

would be cool to get this fixed

or does someone has a workaround ?

thx

ekke