[Interest] Problems with Installer Framework

Frederik Schwarzer bugfinger at posteo.de
Tue Nov 7 17:26:25 CET 2017

Hi,

I am a bis stuck here with facilitating the installer framework (IFW)
for an existing project. The project generates the files needed by the
IFW, which then takes the files and generates the app installer.

Problem ist that at first, the installer worked just fine but since the
second run all components are deselected and I cannot select them
anymore. It's the same with IFW 2.0 and 3.0. We are not using a custom
component selection page.

Can anyone give me a hint on what to look at regarding the component
entries not being selectable?

Cheers,
Frederik