[Interest] [Development] Short/medium term evolution of the Assistant?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 12:58:48 CET 2017

On Saturday November 11 2017 14:44:42 Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> Not yet. The closest thing that exists at downloads.qt.io for now is [1], so far
> all pre-releases were published at [2]
>
> [1] http://download.qt.io/snapshots/ci/qtwebkit/5.9/latest/src/submodules/
> Note that "5.9.2" means Qt version which _binaries_ were built against, and
> is actually irrelevant in the tarball name

Of the source tarball name I presume.

> [2] https://github.com/annulen/webkit/releases

Hmm, the summary on that page also refers to Qt's git repo. I may have gotten myself confused and should probably sit back and read it again to see if I got everything right, but at first glance I'd say that it could be useful to have an easy-to-locate and unambiguous download location for build and source snapshots (for packagers and people who just want to get the latest stable version already).

Cheers,
R.