[Interest] Qt3D & Instancing

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 09:47:11 CET 2017

Hi,

Interesting, I added instanced rendering to my 3Dtree (leaves mesh now
instanced) and CPU load decreased from ~55% at 5 years old tree to
~35%... Good?! But I see that when I rotating the tree with the mouse I
see low FPS...

I have Intel Pentium with HD graphics embedded to CPU.

Is it normal? I just sitting and thinking - to make commit or not... :)