[Interest] Changing creator editor title bar

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Wed Nov 29 20:01:25 CET 2017

At present, I am looking at an editor split with this title bar:

Unfortunately, the Preprocessor menu and the highlighted menu have displaced the Symbols menu so it is not represented by the ">>" symbol indicating that there's more stuff, but you can't get to it.

I never use the two menus that I can see there. I use the Symbols menu all the time, when I can get to it.

Is there a way to select what's shown there, or to rearrange the elements to suit my needs?

-John Weeks