[Interest] Consummation memory with QtQuick Compiler

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 10:44:39 CEST 2017

Adding the list back to CC.

On 5 October 2017 at 10:38, Adib HANNACHI <adib.hannachi1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Tomasz .
>
> My QT application  consume about 120 MB in Linux , it's huge memory
> comparing a QT application with QWidget . We wonder if we use the
> commercial version of QT ,the memory will decrease .

It won't magically decrease just by using commercial license. Analyze what
consumes so much memory (well, in today's times 120MB is not a lot),
because a simple QtQuick app usually consumes 10-35 MB. So I suspect the
reason why it consumes much more in your case is on your side, not Qt's.
How do you measure the consumption, by the way?