[Interest] Unable to do Valgrind Memory Analyzer on i.MX6Q target

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Thu Oct 5 12:01:18 CEST 2017

I don't know if this applies to embedded targets, but did you accidentally change the "Base environment for this run configuration" in Creator?

Go to Projects > Build & Run > Run Environment and check which value the combobox has; it should probably say "Build Environment", which is the default. Sometimes I accidentally mouse wheel over it when I'm scrolling down and it selects e.g. "Clean Environment", causing the application to fail to start because it's missing a bunch of environment variables. The error about the display in particular seems kinda familiar.