[Interest] PostgreSQL cross compile for Pi

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Oct 7 18:51:52 CEST 2017

On Saturday, 7 October 2017 05:49:00 PDT Roland Hughes wrote:
> I expect, like all OpenSource bugs, it will be ignored until the version
> it is reported against is no longer supported, then it will become a
> "closed" bug.

Except for all the bugs that I close, which are only about the open source
version. As much as possible, I work on them immediately.

Example: *this* week in the thread "QUdpSocket on Windows 10:
QNetworkDatagram::destinationAddress/Port not set", I asked that a bug be
reported. It was (QTBUG-63605). I've already fixed it. It's making its way
through the verification and will be in the next release (5.9.3).

So please take your negativity away and stop insulting those who actually care
about Qt.