[Interest] PostgreSQL cross compile for Pi

Krzysztof Kawa krzysiek.kawa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 19:27:50 CEST 2017

I don't want to be mean Thiago, because I love Qt, I do appreciate
your hard work and all the people that make it happen, but you need to
consider that you're pretty big part of Qt and things around you do
move in a different pace. It's not the same for some of us.
As an example consider this P2 bug:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-52108. I reported it in 5.6.2.
It's 5.10 alpha now and it only deteriorated further.
You could say "well then fix it yourself". I did try to start
contributing. Take a look at this sad change log:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/196430 - the most absurdly
trivial 4 words of comment and it took almost 2 months to review it
(see by who btw.) and I gave up after 7 tries to stage it. Sorry, but
I can't imagine what it would take to add anything of substance this
way.